For a client in Mechelen, we are looking for several Management Assistants Clinical Operations.
Important aspects of the ideal candidate;
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch & English
- You know how to work fluently with MS Word, Excel, Outlook & Powerpoint
- Former experience in Life Sciences/ as a management assistant is a strong asset
- You are stress resistant
Do you recognize yourself in this description? Apply now or contact me for more information!
The key purpose of the role is to assist the clinical project team in its day-to-day business.
Working in a team environment, this position requires you are used to working closely together with your team, your colleague CTAs as well as with other departments and clients.
- General support to division managers (clinical research trials):
- Setup meetings, travel arrangements, prepare and/or adapt presentations, prepare and/or adapt flow charts, pull reports from platforms
- Follow-up timecards, invoices, training, account management, …
- Support on start-up of new employee:
- Access & account management, order material, …
- Provide (introduction) training where needed on platforms and/or processes
- Prepare for and attend monthly division management meetings; write meeting minutes and follow up on action points
- Register training logs and information on group databases
- System approvals for invoices and troubleshooting on payment issues
- Supplier Registration and invoice follow up
- Qualifications/Education: bachelor degree in administration
- Experience: former experience as Management Assistant or in Life Science environment is an asset
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of English
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Real team player
- Able to do multi-tasking
- Quality minded
- Respecting timelines
Anneleen De Vos
015 21 11 04