Our client in Germany is looking for a Medical Science Liaison Manager to support it's nationwide clients in neuromuscular centers
- Do you have experience as MSL?
- Are you fluent in German and English?
- Would you like to work homebased with 70% travel?
Then contact us as soon as possible!
- Provision of non-commercial, scientific, educational and research support information from the Company's Neuroscience portfolio
- Establishment, development and maintenance of relations with the relevant target group, in particular experts in the field of rare diseases neurology and representation of corporate interests in the medical-scientific field
- Continual identification and fulfillment of the training needs of the relevant target group with regard to neuromuscular diseases
- Conception, planning and implementation of local medical training
- Participate in medical education for professionals and present medical-scientific information to improve knowledge of the substance and the disease through interviews / visits, research group meetings, advisory boards, medical meetings and other appropriate and appropriate events
- Procurement and processing of relevant market information and support of the sales representative with medical-scientific information
- Establishing a lasting scientific exchange with neurology experts, medical professionals, decision makers, patient organizations and other market participants (science & education, manufacturers, payers) and within the company
- Completed medical, pharmaceutical or scientific studies, ideally with doctorate
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the (pharmaceutical) industry, preferably in the field of neurology, of which at least 2 years as MSL or in a comparable position in the field of Medical Affairs
- Ideally medical-scientific knowledge in the field of "rare diseases" in neurology
- Excellent ability to analyze scientific data and derive the resulting research and training needs of internal and external healthcare professionals
- Fluent German and English