For one of our clients, we are looking for a Quality of Life Translation Assistant.
- Do you have a University degree in languages/linguistics?
- Do you have experience in administrative tasks and especially in translation and proof reading?
- Are you fluent in English and at least 2 other languages?
Then, you might be the candidate we are looking for !
The QOL Translation Assistant is responsible for providing support to the Translation Team in the management of translation projects and daily administrative tasks related to the translation of quality of life questionnaires. The Translation Team is responsible for coordinating and supervising translation of questionnaires in accordance with strict guidelines, but not performing the translations themselves.
- You manage academic translation projects (together with the Translation Team Leader) – answering queries from academic collaborators, providing information and guidance, ensuring timely delivery of reports, reviewing reports etc.
- You maintain the correct flow of translation-related documents, do the filing and preparing regular updates
- You support researcher in questionnaire development through the preparation of requested files, formatting, etc.
- You deal with requests for certificates, questionnaires and specimens for pharmaceutical companies
- You manage files as part of quality assessment – formatting, managing version history, registering changes etc.
- You have a University degree in languages/linguistics
- You have experience in administrative tasks, preferably with some experience in translation and proofreading
- You have excellent organizational skills and you pay good attention to details
- You have the ability to multitask and prioritise
- You have the ability to work both within a team and independently
- You are computer literate with standard software and you have excellent Microsoft Office skills
- You are fluent in English and at least 2 other languages
+32 10 68 53 30