Valesta Belgium is looking for a new recruitment colleague, to reinforce our Benelux Talent Acquisition Team in Mechelen!
- Do you have a Bachelor's degree in a social sciences orientation or equivalent through experience?
- Do you have a first experience as a recruiter in a consultancy business and/or life science industry?
- Are you bilingual Dutch - English?
Then you are the ideal candidate for this function. So apply today to get in touch for more information!
As Talent Acquisition Associate (Recruiter) you focus on our candidates. You own and manage the entire recruitment cycle from identification of a candidate until the moment the candidate is on-boarded.
Primary tasks :
- You ensure an accurate and timely inflow of new candidates so Valesta is able to respond swiftly to new client requests
- You proactively search good candidates through a database, job sites, LinkedIn, own network, job fairs to ensure a strong pipeline of qualified candidates
- You source candidates directly in the marketplace and develop candidate pools within your respective skill set
- You screen and interview applicants in line with requirements and ensure that the reference checking process is completed
- You develop and cultivate a strong relationship with candidates
- You identify good candidates and ensure that they are well-prepared before going to a matching interview
- You realize the best match between the candidate and the client in agreement with the Business Liaison Associate
- You post vacancies on several job sites and make the job descriptions attractive for the candidates
- You are a good ambassador for Valesta on job fairs and events.
Secondary tasks :
- You introduce candidates to clients (by consultancy report) and do the follow-up in collaboration with the Business Liaison Associate
- You collaborate closely with the Business Liaison Associate to ensure high-potential candidates are proactively presented to clients
- You provide input to our training department on requested skills and competencies of candidates that need to be addressed
- You adjust recruitment actions on job opportunity's (synchronize supply and demand), based on the input of BLA’s
- You support in developing recruitment strategies using various sourcing techniques
- You promote the company image to candidates and external service providers
- You act as a back-up for colleagues within the operations department.
- You have minimum a Bachelor degree in a social sciences orientation or equivalent through experience
- You have a first experience as a recruiter, preferably in a consultancy business, ideally in the clinical research sector
- You are bilingual Dutch - English.
- You have the following skills: Collaboration, Service-mindedness, Adaptability, Quality-minded, Learning-oriented, Communication skills, Result-orientation, Initiative, Negotiation skills
+32 15 211104