For one of our clients located in Brussels, we are looking for an enthusiastic RA Administrator.
- Do you have a university degree related to life sciences?
- Do you have a first experience in Regulatory Affairs related to clinical trials environment (CRO or university/ hospital or pharmaceutical industry)
- Are you fluent in English?
Then, you might be the candidate that we are looking for.
As RA Administrator, you operate within the “Regulatory Affairs” (RA) Unit.
- You prepare, handle, distribute and file submissions to national Competent Authorities, Central/Local Ethics committees throughout the European continent.
- You work according to standard operating procedures, European Directives and applicable country legislation.
- You develop expertise on assigned territories and general clinical trial environment.
- You contribute to building and improving internal processes.
- You manage documentation, including maintenance of working paper and electronic files and tracking of regulatory documentation within the E-TMF.
- You interact with the internal clinical teams, regulators and scientific network.
Responsibilities and career opportunities are adapted depending on the candidate's skills.
- You have a university degree related to life sciences.
- You have a first experience in Regulatory Affairs related to clinical trials environment (CRO or university/ hospital or pharmaceutical industry).
- You are fluent in English (verbal and written). Any other language is an asset.
- You are proficient in Word, Excel & PowerPoint, skills in SharePoint are an asset.
- You have the ability to cope with and meet tight timelines when required.
- You are able to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- You are able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- You demonstrate good organization, communication and time-management skills.
- You pay attention to details.
+32 10 68 53 30