We are looking for Medical Doctors with experience in the pharmaceutical industry to reinforce our Valesta team.
Currently we have possibilities for a client in Brussels.
We have vacancies for clinical research physicians, and within medical affairs.
Don't hesitate to contact us, should you be interested in finding out more on other career options and vacancies.
To ensure effective support for our clients in their recruitment process, at Valesta we are continuously searching for experienced
Clinical Project Managers
- Do you hold a Master or Ph.D. in life sciences?
- Do you have at least 3 years Clinical Project Manager experience in an international environment?
- Are you a “leader”, with proved organizational and time management skills?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for! Read more and apply, we are waiting for you!
To match the demand of our clients, we are searching for Clinical Research Associates to reinforce our dynamic and growing research team.
We frequently have interesting vacancies for
- junior CRA's: previous experience within clinical research is required
- experienced CRA's: we are actively looking for CRA's to work directly for sponsors. Your experience qualifies for other positions f.e. within start-up, as MSL, junior PM...
- freelancers: fulltime as well as parttime assignments
Some of our current openings:
- an experienced CRA open to travel internationally
- a CRA to work directly for our sponsor, flexibility towards home-based working is offered
- a senior CRA to work within the field of oncology
Don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like to have more information!
Due to a current demand from several of our clients, we are actively looking for QA professionals to reinforce our teams.
- Are you looking for a career in Quality Assurance?
- Are you able to work independently, and not afraid to take initiative?
- Do you have excellent knowledge in English and in French or Dutch?
Maybe you are the new colleague we are looking for!
To meet the upcoming demand of our clients we are actively looking for enthusiastic RA professionals. Currently we have several interesting Regulatory Affairs opportunities (Pharma/Medical Devices/Biologicals), long-term and short-term projects.
Do you have a first experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry/Regulatory Affairs?
Are you communicative, conscientious and quality-minded?
Do you have a good knowledge of languages (English, French and/or Dutch)?
Since we are frequently looking for experienced Medical science liaisons (MSL) to reinforce our team, don't hesitate to apply if you recognize yourself in following criteria:
- Do you have previous experience as MSL, or another experience within the pharmaceutical industry, f.e. as medical writer, within medical information, as CRA, as medical representative...?
- Do you have a strong scientific background, and are you willing to become an expert within your therapeutic area?
- Are you fluent in English, Dutch and French?
- Are you a charismatic and enthousiastic candidate with strong communication skills?
Due to a strong upcoming demand of our clients we are urgently looking for enthusiastic Clinical Trial Assistants!
We currently have multiple vacancies:
- Region: Brussels (Trilingual), Walloon-Brabant (Fr-Eng), Flemish Brabant (Trilingual, experienced)
- Next to our CTA positions, we have opportunities such as RA assistant, Senior CTA, Executive Management Assistant.
If you're looking for a new and interesting challenge in 2018; the next step in your career could be just one click away!
For our clients we are continuously looking for experienced Clinical Project Managers. Maybe you are the ideal match for the clinical research team and you have the qualifications they are looking for?
We have opportunities for experienced PM's, as well as junior PM's. We also have opportunities open for freelancers.
Are you interested in finding out more? Read more and apply as soon as you can.
We are continuously looking for experienced pharmacovigilance professionals to reinforce our Valesta team.
- You are fluent in English?
- You have experience with safety and regulatory data?
- You see report writing as a daily part of your job?
Then you might be the Pharmacovigilance professional we are looking for!
Given the great demand of our clients, to support our growth and to reinforce our teams in the industry we are continuously looking for both beginners and experienced colleagues.
We offer a continuous flow of new client requests and career opportunities, ranging from administration to management, from research to commercial, all situated in the exciting world of clinical trials.
The work is project-based and varies from first work experiences for young graduates to extensive management work for seniors and freelancers.