To meet the upcoming demand of our clients we are actively looking for enthusiastic RA professionals. Currently we have several interesting Regulatory Affairs opportunities (Pharma/Medical Devices/Biologicals), long-term and short-term projects.
Do you have a first experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry/Regulatory Affairs?
Are you communicative, conscientious and quality-minded?
Do you have a good knowledge of languages (English, French and/or Dutch)?
Since we are frequently looking for experienced Medical science liaisons (MSL) to reinforce our team, don't hesitate to apply if you recognize yourself in following criteria:
- Do you have previous experience as MSL, or another experience within the pharmaceutical industry, f.e. as medical writer, within medical information, as CRA, as medical representative...?
- Do you have a strong scientific background, and are you willing to become an expert within your therapeutic area?
- Are you fluent in English, Dutch and French?
- Are you a charismatic and enthousiastic candidate with strong communication skills?
Due to a strong upcoming demand of our clients we are urgently looking for enthusiastic Clinical Trial Assistants!
We currently have multiple vacancies:
- Region: Brussels (Trilingual), Walloon-Brabant (Fr-Eng), Flemish Brabant (Trilingual, experienced)
- Next to our CTA positions, we have opportunities such as RA assistant, Senior CTA, Executive Management Assistant.
If you're looking for a new and interesting challenge in 2018; the next step in your career could be just one click away!
For one of our client located in Brussels we are looking for an experienced Clinical Research Physicians with Oncology Expertise.
- Do you have a Medical Doctor degree?
- Do you have experience in clinical research in oncology?
- Are you fluent in English?
Then, you might be the specialist that we are looking for! Don't hesitate and apply as soon as you can!
For our clients we are continuously looking for experienced Clinical Project Managers. Maybe you are the ideal match for the clinical research team and you have the qualifications they are looking for?
We have opportunities for experienced PM's, as well as junior PM's. We also have opportunities open for freelancers.
Are you interested in finding out more? Read more and apply as soon as you can.
We are continuously looking for experienced pharmacovigilance professionals to reinforce our Valesta team.
- You are fluent in English?
- You have experience with safety and regulatory data?
- You see report writing as a daily part of your job?
Then you might be the Pharmacovigilance professional we are looking for!
Given the great demand of our clients, to support our growth and to reinforce our teams in the industry we are continuously looking for both beginners and experienced colleagues.
We offer a continuous flow of new client requests and career opportunities, ranging from administration to management, from research to commercial, all situated in the exciting world of clinical trials.
The work is project-based and varies from first work experiences for young graduates to extensive management work for seniors and freelancers.