Due to a current demand from several of our clients, we are actively looking for QA professionals to reinforce our teams.
- Are you looking for a career in Quality Assurance?
- Are you able to work independently, and not afraid to take initiative?
- Do you have excellent knowledge in English and in French or Dutch?
Maybe you are the new colleague we are looking for!
Since we are frequently looking for experienced Medical science liaisons (MSL) to reinforce our team, don't hesitate to apply if you recognize yourself in following criteria:
- Do you have previous experience as MSL, or another experience within the pharmaceutical industry, f.e. as medical writer, within medical information, as CRA, as medical representative...?
- Do you have a strong scientific background, and are you willing to become an expert within your therapeutic area?
- Are you fluent in English, Dutch and French?
- Are you a charismatic and enthousiastic candidate with strong communication skills?
We are continuously looking for experienced pharmacovigilance professionals to reinforce our Valesta team.
- You are fluent in English?
- You have experience with safety and regulatory data?
- You see report writing as a daily part of your job?
Then you might be the Pharmacovigilance professional we are looking for!
Given the great demand of our clients, to support our growth and to reinforce our teams in the industry we are continuously looking for both beginners and experienced colleagues.
We offer a continuous flow of new client requests and career opportunities, ranging from administration to management, from research to commercial, all situated in the exciting world of clinical trials.
The work is project-based and varies from first work experiences for young graduates to extensive management work for seniors and freelancers.