For one of our clients located in the East of Brussels, we are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Clinical Operations Manager.
- Do you have a Master Degree in Life Sciences?
- Do you have experience in oncology (Internship or Master Thesis)
- Are you fluent in English (oral and written)?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for. Don't hesitate and apply now!
As a Clinical Operations Manager, you will provide support at any stage of the life cycle of the research project/clinical trial from Study Development until Publication.
- You will support in the project development cycle with general tasks such as following up on requests to various partners, drafting guidelines, attend meetings and define actions for the COM activities.
- You will ensure adequate logistical and operational support to the study sites during start-up and conduct of the project at any time.
- You will ensure adequate project guidelines are maintained, and study-working book is updated in order to ensure continuity in situations of absence.
- You will update project tracking tools on an ongoing basis.
- You will participate in project related meetings when applicable
- You will support in the redaction of the newsletters.
- You have a Master Degree in Life Sciences
- You have experience/knowledge in oncology (Internship or Master Thesis)
- You are talented with excellent communication skills with the ability to successfully establish peer relationships within the team and effective interaction with external partners
- You are a natural team leader
- You master the English language fluently both verbal and written
- You have experience with MS Office tools.
+32 10 68 53 30