For one of our clients located in the east of Brussels, we are looking for an experienced Biostatistician.
- Do you have a MSc, Phd or ScD degree in biostatistics or statistics?
- Do you have at least 3 years of experience in the design of clinical trials and in survival analysis?
- Are you fluent in English?
Then, you might be the candidate that we are looking for!
As Statistician, you join a team of 20 analysts, statisticians and epidemiologists, providing methodological support to clinical trials and research projects.
You take part in statistical activities related to clinical trials and research projects.
- You provide methodological support for the development, conduct and reporting of clinical studies and exploratory research projects (development of the initial concept, writing the statistical sections of the protocol, supervising database setup and cleaning, writing the statistical analysis plan, preparing the statistical analysis reports and contributing to the publication of results).
- You actively contribute to the development and maintenance of state of the art methodology in the department of statistics
- You occasionally teach statistical methodology at training courses or conferences
- You provide an independent and objective methodological review of projects in line with internationally recognized guidelines and practices.
- You have a MSc, Phd or ScD degree in biostatistics or statistics
- You have at least 3 years of experience in clinical trials research.
- You have experience in the design of clinical trials and in survival analysis
- You are proficient in using SAS; experience with R is an asset
- You have xperience with CDISC/ADAM
- You have good communication skills in both oral and written English
- You have the ability to work autonomously in an international multidisciplinary environment.
+32 10 68 53 30