For one of our client located in the Walloon Brabant, we are looking for an experienced R&D Technician.
- Do you have a University Degree in Biology or related to cell therapy or regenerative medicine?
- Do you have at least 3 years of experience as an R&D Technician, using flow cytometry as well as performing cell culture, preferentially with primary cells?
- Are you bilingual French/English (oral and written)?
Then, you might be the candidate we are looking for !
As a R&D Technician/Scientist, you have several responsibilities.
- You perform in vitro experiments and analysis of results in the field of stem cell biology
- You are able to interact with other departments
- You report directly to the manager and project leader
- You have a University Degree in Biology or related to Cell therapy or Regenerative Medicine
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a R&D Technician, using flow cytometry (acquisition and data analysis) as well as performing cell culture, preferentially with primary cells.
- You have a good knowledge of techniques commonly used in cell biology such as gene expression analysis (RT-PCR), secretion analysis (ELISAs) and western blot.
- You have Scientific writing and reporting skills
- You are bilingual French/English (oral and written)
- You are Open mind, enthusiastic and you have a sense of innovation
- You have strong communication skills
- You have the ability to work autonomously in an international multidisciplinary environment
+32 10 68 53 30