For one of our clients located in the Walloon Brabant, we are looking for an enthusiastic Training & Communication Assistant.
- Do you have a first experience as an Administrative Assistant within the pharmaceutical industry?
- Do you have experience in using SharePoint?
- Are you fluent in French and in English?
Then, you might be the candidate we are looking for!
As a Training & Communication Assistant, you join the Data Science & Clinical Systems department. The department is responsible for delivering high-quality data and actionable information for discovery, late-preclinical, clinical and epidemiology studies trough standards, databases, systems & exploratory analytics.
As a Training & Communication Assistant, you provide support to the Training Leaders and to the entire department.
Training (50%) :
- You organize trainings
- You provide training process guidance and instruction for newcomers (onboarding and training program setting-up)
- You manage training documentation (including encoding of proof of trainings)
- You support users in training completion and compliance
- You manage communication projects within the department and you manage communication tools, including the intranet website for the department.
- Other administrative activities
► Responsibilities will be adapted depending on the profile/skills
- You have a bachelor degree and you have experience in an administrative position within the pharmaceutical industry
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of French and/or Italian is an asset)
- You have the ability to interact remotely
- You have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (including SharePoint)
- You pay attention to details
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are a strong team player
- You are proactive