For one of our clients located in the Walloon Brabant, we are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Clinical System Assistant.
- Do you have a university degree
- Do you have a previous experience as an Assistant within a pharmaceutical industry environment (Internship or Job Student)?
- Are you fluent in English?
Then, you might be the candidate we are looking for!
The Clinical Systems Assistant provides administrative support and oversees the administrative support provided by offshored functional service provider(s) to the Clinical Systems team.
- Triage of mailbox
- Entry of information in various clinical systems
- Management of user accesses
- Recording of training evidence
- Upload/Download of files
- Transfer of subjects in Clinical Trial Management System
- Burning of CD-ROMs
- Filing of documents from different systems into eTMF (Trial Master file)
- QC of eTMF content related to Clinical Systems
- Execution of tests to validate clinical systems
- QC of administrative tasks performed by functional service provider
- Writing of procedures on administrative tasks and training of functional service provider
- You have a university degree
- You have a first experience as an Administrative Assistant within a pharmaceutical industry environment (Internship or Job Student)
- You are at ease with computers
- An experience in a clinical environment is an asset
- You have a strong Team spirit
- You are organized and autonomous
- You are fluent in English (French is an asset): you are able to write and read communications, user guides and e-mails, you are able to exchange administrative information over phone or teleconferences
+32 10 68 53 30