We are proactively recruiting different QA/Validation/C&Q/Production profiles for several projects in Germany, France, Switzerland and other European countries.
Do you want to find out more? Don't hesitate to send us your CV, we are happy to take the time to get to know you!
Be awesome and apply today!
You will be contacted for several open projects at our partners, all over Europe.
The projects will be situated in the department of Quality, Compliance, Validation, C&Q...
We currently have for example a project for a Validation expert for one of our clients in Switzerland, you can find more information below:
Independent implementation and documentation of validation and qualification activities in accordance with valid specifications and project planning, in close cooperation with internal and external partners/
interfaces of Operations Instrumentation, in particular for the areas of instrumentation and all custom made systems of the Tech Support department.
• Write test plans on software that controls test procedures
• Software validation, database connectivity, Excel
• Qualifying custom test systems for use in the internal production environment, co-responsible for ensuring compliance in accordance with the applicable internal specification documents
• Review of validation/ qualification documents, checking for correctness of form and content
• Creation of validation/ qualification plans and reports, as well as test plans/ reports
• Planning and execution of validation and qualification tasks, as well as maintenance of existing qualification documentation
• Qualification of equipment, such as: Standard equipment, custom built systems or measuring equipment
• Validation of test stations (custom built, consisting of various subsystems incl. Software shares)
• Validation of software and Excel workbooks, according to CSV (computerized system validation)
• Support and expert advice to operators and users of Equipment/ systems performing validation and qualification tasks
• Reporting, coordination and coordination of priorities with clients, Partners/ interfaces such as Subproject Leader, Product Leader, Line Manager and Contact Person from the specialist departments
• Participation in the preparation of risk analyses of equipment/ systems
- Scientific background or similar by experience
- Good knowledge of English + at least one other European language (German, French...)
- Experience in a pharmaceutical production environment
- Ability and willingness to travel