For one of our clients located in the east side of Brussels, we are looking for an experienced Clinical Research Associate.
- Do you have a Master Degree in Life Sciences?
- Do you have a first experience as a CRA or as a Study Coordinator?
- Are you fluent in English?
Then, you might be the candidate we are looking for!
As a CRA, you are responsible for “on-site” quality control of clinical trials to ensure that a clinical trial is conducted, recorded and reported in accordance with the protocol, the principles of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and the applicable regulatory requirements.
- You perform on-site monitoring visits according to the monitoring plan and following the company's Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and ICH-GCP guidelines
- You ensure and control sites’ compliance with the study protocol and regulatory obligations
- You address issues in a manner that is beneficial for the site and the team
- You report the findings of the “on-site” monitoring visits according to the company's Standards
- You follow the sites’ findings until resolution, with the support of the study team and Quality Assurance and Control unit
- You perform site staff training whenever needed during the study conduct
- You ensure close collaboration between all actors of clinical trial research, as a privileged link between investigational sites and the study team
- You have a University degree in Life Sciences
- You have practical knowledge of the conduct of clinical trials
- You have the first experience as a CRA or as a Study Coordinator
- You have previous experience in Oncology
- You are open to travel 40% of the working time across European countries
- You are fluent in English (written & spoken) and you speak at least one other EU language (French, Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish)
- You have excellent organization skills
- You have good communication skills
- You are proactive and dynamic
- You are independent and team-player
+32 10 68 53 30