Our client, an innovative company in the area of Antwerp, is looking for a Contract Manager.
- Do you have a Bachelor in business, law, healthcare management or equivalent by experience?
- Do you have several years of experience in clinical research?
- Are you fluent in English and Dutch?
Then don't wait any longer and apply now!
The contract manager will collaborate with the clinical operations team during the implementation of clinical trials. This under the supervision of the legal department.
- Negotiate and review clinical trial agreements and clinical-study related documents;
- Identify deadlock situations in the negotiation process and, as the case may be, timely escalate them to the Legal Department;
- Interact with internal stakeholders (Biometrics, Development Operations, Medical Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Procurement, Quality & Compliance) and external vendors (CROs, equipment and service providers, insurance broker);
- Assist the company in fulfilling its compliance with industry standards and regulatory requirements;
- Contribute to wider organizational goals and/or activities as assigned.
- You have obtained a Bachelor in business, law, healthcare management or in a related field. You have adequate knowledge and understanding of clinical studies and have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar function.
- You are self-motivated, capable of managing a large volume of work and defining priorities.
- You are detail-oriented, quality-driven, responsive, flexible and you have demonstrated problem solving abilities.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, with a reputation for collaboration with colleagues.
- You have excellent drafting and communication skills and are fluent and decisive in written and spoken English and Dutch.
015 21 11 04