For an innovative company located in Switzerland, we are looking for a Medical Information Manager.
- Do you have experience in neurology?
- Have you worked before as medical information manager?
- Are you living in Switzerland or are you ready to move there?
Then you are the expert we are looking for! Increase your chances by being one of the first candidates to apply!
The Medical Information Manager is responsible for generating and the maintanance of standard medical information content to fulfill unsolicited medical information requests from both healthcare professionals (HCPs) and non-HCPs on Biosimilars Busniness Unit (BBU) and Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) products. Responsible to create and train call center agents and other medical staff on medical information processess, standard materials and new conent. Continuous monitoring to ensure consistent, compliant and tailored responses are provided. Ensure audit readiness at all times to GxP standards.
- Generates call center Medical Information materials (e.g. scripted responses, Q&As, handling and administration guidelines, stability guidelines, medical information standard responses)
- Drives the appropriate and timely review and approval process of any generated materials in accordance with relevant SOPs
- Provides support to the business unit and its affiliates with the handling of complex inquiries escalated by the call center and field based personnel
- Regularly monitors the quality and accuracy of the responses provided by the call center and identifies necessary corrective actions to ensure compliance with regional and local regulations as well as internal relevant SOPs
- Provides on-going training to call center agents and other relevant individuals on new or updated Medical Information content
- Assists monitoring the appropriate capture of any related adverse event or product complaint information by the call center agents
- Continuously monitors call center metrics and proactively identifies unmet content needs
- Manages an up-to-date database of Medical Information materials and ensures timley sharing with call center agents as well as the buisness unit and its affiliates, as required.
Essential Skills and Qualifications Required
- Advanced clinical and scientific training required. Direct scientific/clinical experience in the therapeutic area desirable.
- Ability to manage through ambiguity, and comfort working in highly dynamic environment with shifting priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to to work in a matrix environment.
- Understanding of and adherence to regulatory policies governing scientific interactions with physicians.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Prior industry experience in a post-marketing setting (desirable)
- Advanced clinical and scientific training required in therapeutic area
- Demonstrated ability to work in matrix environment and prior industry experience in a post-marketing setting desirable
0032 (0)15 21 11 04