For one of our clients in the area of Brussels (North-West) we are urgently looking for enthusiastic RA professionals.
Do you have experience in Regulatory Affairs?
Are you communicative, conscientious and quality-minded?
Do you have a good knowledge of languages (English, French and/or Dutch)?
Take a look at this opportunity; the next step in your career is only one click away!
As a Regulatory Affairs (RA) Professional you play a crucial role in the lifecycle of a medicine, you guide the drug through all phases of development.
The Regulatory Affairs Officer controls and approves packaging material, notifications and general regulatory affairs work.
- Evaluation, drafting, submission and follow-up of variations (Belgian registrations)
- Preparation and follow-up of renewals
- Answering questions from authorities
- Management of various databases
- You have at least 4 year of experience in the Regulatory Affairs
- You have at least a Bachelor degree (Life Sciences)
- You have a sound knowledge of EU regulatory procedures and development of medicinal products in general.
- You have strong communication skills
- You have a good knowledge of languages (ENG, NL and/or FR)
- You have good organizational skills, proven ability to multi-task and an excellent eye for details
015 21 11 04