For one of our clients located in the east part of Brussels, we are looking for a Clinical Operations Assistant (COA)
- Do you have a Bachelor degree in Life Sciences?
- Do you have a first experience as a Clinical Operations Assistant (internship or working experience)?
- Do you have strong knowledge of English (oral and written)?
Then, you might be the candidate we are looking for!
COA is a challenging position for a person interested in the field of Clinical Trial Operations.
As a COA, you will assist and support the clinical operations teams in study-related administrative activities.
- You assist in the construction of various study-related forms/templates
- You participate to the creation and mailing of study-related webforms (e.g. study-specific questionnaires)
- You are responsible for the dispatching of incoming study-related correspondence, internal documentation, etc., as appropriate
- You are sending of study-related documentation to sites
- You are responsible for the follow-up, collection and filing of country- and site-specific documents required for site activation following GCP standards
- You report on a regular basis on document collection status during the site activation phase
- You are responsible for the coordination of study drug and sample kits supplies to the sites, as appropriate
- You do the maintenance of tracking tools (document collection status, sample tools,…) applicable to the study
- You are responsible for the set-up, organization and maintenance of clinical study documentation (e.g. study files, etc.) including preparation for internal/external audits, final reconciliation and archival
- You are responsible for the set-up of study-specific meetings (phone conference, face to face, webex,…)
- You manage CTEP registrations of investigators participating in US-lead studies
- You have a Bachelor degree in Life Sciences with preferably one year of experience in a similar position (internship or working experience)
- You are an excellent team player
- You have good organizational skills, the ability to work independenly, to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- You are meticulous and you pay attention to details
- You have strong communication skills
- You are computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- a GCP certification is an asset
- You have strong knowledge of English (written and oral)