For one of our leading clients in the Pharmaceutical Industry, we are actively looking for a Clinical Trial Budget Coordinator:
- Do you have a flair for finances and are you interested in the Pharmaceutical Industry & Clinical Research?
- Are you meticulous, pro-active and communicative?
- Do you speak fluently Dutch and English with a good understanding of French?
Then this is your chance for an interesting opportunity as a Clinical Trial Budget Coordinator!
As a Clinical Trial Budget Coordinator, you are in close contact with the study-team and manage all trial budget-related activities.
Perform continuous follow-up of clinical study related payments
- You manage the payments for patient visits via the SAP based system called “Accounting for Clinical Trials” (ACT)
- You create and follow-up on the PO's for non-ACT payement via “eShop SRM
Clinial Trial related activities
- You collaboration with the study team (Project Managers and CRA's) for set-up and updates in ACT, based on contracts and contract Amendments
- You are in close contact with the study sites for: obtaining the CRA approval of activities / posting of the monthly goods receipts / processing of monthly invoice proposals and self-bill invoices
- You create the global POs for site payments (outside of ACT) based on contracts and input from CRA
- You follow-up on invoices and resolve issues together with site/bookkeeping
- You are involved with the monthly reporting towards ‘refunding’
- You are responsible for the reconciliations of clinical trials for payment and study close-out
- You coach new CRAs and Project Managers on system access requests
- You follow-up on contracts with the study team
- You have a Scientifical degree and an affinity for budgetary activities, experience in Clinical Research is a plus.
- You are proficient in SAP
- You are meticulous with a strong eye for details
- You have a hands-on mentality with excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and have a good understanding in French