For one of our clients located in the east of Brussels, we are looking for a Lead CRA.
- Do you have a University degree or equivalent in Health Sciences ?
- Do you have at least 3 years of experience as CRA?
- Are you fluent in English?
Then, you might be the candidate we are looking for !
As Lead CRA, you report to the Head of Monitoring Department and you are responsible to handle management of on-site monitoring activities.
- You develop and update study monitoring plan
- You ensure that visits schedule is compliant with study monitoring plan
- You review monitoring reports
- You provide advices to the CRAs in case of non-compliance issues
- You track monitoring documents
- You are responsible for the training and coaching of internal CRAs and external CRAs
- You provide support in the on-site monitoring visits conduct, whenever required
- You perform co-monitoring visits in case of persisting site’s issues or to assess CRAs performance
- You perform compliance visits in the framework of Intergroup trials coordinated by US Group
- You ensure close collaboration between all actors of clinical trial research, as a privilege link between CRAs and the study team
- You participate to Project Based MeetingsYou develop and maintain the procedures and templates related to monitoring activities
- You participate to the maintenance of Monitoring tools
- You escalate recurrent minor or major quality issues to Head of Monitoring department
- You have a University degree or equivalent in Health Sciences and you have at least 3 years of experience as a CRA.
- You have practical knowledge about how clinical trials are conducted
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken). Any other European language is an asset
- A previous experience in Oncology is an asset
- You are open to travel across European countries to support CRAs (5-10 days/year)
- You have excellent organization and planning skills
- You pay attention to details
- You are a problem solver
- You have Good communication skills
- You are proactive and dynamic
+32 10 68 53 30