For a client in the region of Puurs, we are looking for an AS&T Engineer!
- Are you in the possession of a scientific master degree?
- Are you fluent in Dutch and English?
- Do you have knowledge of Lab Equipment?
Then you are the profile we are looking for!
Coordination of calibration of QC lab equipment and create/follow related deviations. Validation of selected lab equipment by creating and executing protocol and writing reports.
- You are responsible for the creating of validation documents and test protocols.
- You approve documents.
- You treat non-conformities; cooperate on problem definitions and CAPAs.
- Next to that, you are also responsible for tracking and analyzing deviations/disruptions in validated systems.
- You strive to alert in due time and take the necessary actions when beyond expectation specs are found.
- You work on the implementation of CAPA’s within the required timelines.
- You are responsible for the coordination/execution of the assigned projects.
- You work closely with QC, the other Lab System Validation Engineers and the head of AS&T.
- You preferably obtained a degree as engineer (bio/industrial) or a master in a scientific field.
- You have a good knowledge of English
- You are able to work accurately and independently.
- You are known for your social mindset and you are a real team player.
- Knowledge of lab equipment of relevant experience is a real asset.
Ulrike De Smedt
015 21 11 04