For our client in the region of Mechelen we are looking for Junior Clinical Data Managers. Experience is not required, being accurate and having a scientific degree is!
Maybe you are the new colleague we are looking for!
As a junior Clinical Data Manager you take your first steps in the world of clinical trials. You receive a clear introduction in the industry, you have to use your scientific background and make an immediate contribution to the world of clinical trials. You work with clinical data and databases and carry your own responsibilities in the data cleaning process.
Data cleaning of clinical subject database which means:
- Review of case report forms
- Defining the cleaning package of a clinical trial
- Check clinical database on inconsistent, missing and incorrect data
- Coding of medications and medical events
- Generate queries towards the sites in order to get the data clean
- Communications with all involved parties
- Overall responsibility to deliver a clean clinical database to the statisticians
- university degree in a paramedical area
- good knowledge of English and Dutch
- interest for databases
- eye for detail
- good communication skill
- stress resistant
- a real team player
- experience is a plus
015 21 11 04