For one of our clients we are looking for a Project Manager.
- Do you have a good approach to working with virtual teams ?
- Do you have a pro-active approach for managing deliverables and timelines ?
- Do you have 1-2 years’ experience preferred in project management ?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for! Don't hesitate to apply now!
The Project Manager plays an operational role in coordinating the work of the GOM team (aka. Workstream, projects, …) in support of BRQC, G&OM Deliverables.
This role serves as a single point of contact for GOM to provide support in the overall project management of timelines and follow ups of action items Deliverables in light of the GOM operating model (but is not limited to:)
- Development of Project Plans
- Development of agendas and minutes
- Development of communications
- Development of status reports and presentations to various fora and governance councils.
- Connecting with GOM LT on a project-based effort. Developing status and timelines in support of deliverables
- Connecting with the various BRQC meetings and members (cross sector) in support of overall project management, issue escalation and follow up from project deliverables and communication
- Connecting and aligning with others in BRQC to ensure alignment of timelines and deliverables across the projects in order to meet harmonized deliverables.
- Support of the GOM leaders in the various Leadership Teams requiring insight in the overall timeline management
- Keeps abreast of any specific project issues encountered and problems for reporting back in a consolidated way.
The project manager reports to the director GOM- Governance Oversight and is member of the GOM organization for reporting purposes.
- Proficient in English (second language level)
- Proficient in performing Project Management – (1-2 years’ experience preferred in project management)
- Proficient in the use of PM software (MS projects, Wrike…) and general MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, SharePoint, …)
- Have good idea on the drug development process and quality principles in Pharmaceutical industry (mainly GCP)
- Have good approach to working with virtual teams (globally) and be supportive of team needs.
- Should have pro-active approach for managing deliverables and timelines
+32 15 21 11 04