For one of our clients located in Puurs, we are looking for a part-time (Min 1 day/week - Max 2 days/week) Statistical Expert for a short term project (01/10/2019 - 30/04/2020).
- Do you have a University degree in Statistics?
- Do you have experience as a Non-Clinical Statistician within the pharmaceutical industry or in the following sectors : chemistry, food, manufacturing industry?
- Are you fluent in English?
Then, you might be the candidate that we are looking for.
As a Statistical Expert, you will provide statistical support to all the departments in the Manufacturing site.
- Product Support: regarding process qualification, validation, CPV, etc. For this, questions regarding sample sizes for validation, release testing, capability, process control, release and internal limits, acceptances sampling plans, … can be expected
- Chemical lab: experimental design (gage R&R, DoE, …), use of control charts, setting acceptance criteria for method validation, bridging of reference standards, equivalence testing, etc.
- QA: questions regarding acceptance sampling plans (attributes and variables according to ISO 2859 and 3951), shelf-life prediction, …
- Engineering: to demonstrate equivalence in performance of equipment
- Deployment leads: sample size calculations and analysis to support green/black belt projects, …
- Ad hoc statistical questions from other departments: use of mixed models, categorical data analysis, control charts, ...
- You have a University degree related to statistics
- You have experience as a Non-Clinical Statistician within the pharmaceutical industry or in the following sectors : chemistry, food, manufacturing industry, ...
- You have strong knowledge in English
- You are available for Min 1 day/week - Max 2 days/week between October 2019 and April 2020.
+32 10 68 53 30