For one of our clients located in Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe, we are looking for a Clinical Trial Assistant.
- Do you have an eye for detail?
- Do you have a hands-on mentality?
- Are you well-organized?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for. Don't hesitate and apply now!
As a Clinical Trial Assistant, you will provide support to the Translational Pharmacology Department. You support early phase clinical trials.
Primary activities include:
- Anti-bribery and corruption check on all healthcare providers.
- Financial disclosure. (Check need, track, process letters and documentation.)
- Denied parties screening (DPS).
- Disclosure agreements: Generate and track.
- Trial Master File reconciliation of clinical grants/compliance documents.
- Bio specimen shipments reconciliation vs invoicing.
- Maintain and provide reports on demand for financial and operational functions.
- Request and track agency payments.
- Execute payments in COMET (SAP) and purchase orders as needed.
- Maintain invoice tracking.
- Connect with IT support services to resolve issues with IT.
- Administrative support.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- You have a good understanding of the clinical research process.
- You have an excellent knowledge of existing MS Office applications, specifically of Excel.
- You have advanced organization and planning skills.
- You have a feeling for and interest in budget and contracts.
- You have a good knowledge of study protocols and study working documents.
- You have great communication skills and fluent in Dutch and English. French is an asset.
- Furthermore, you are eager to learn.