For one of our clients located in Brussels, we are looking for a RA Officer.
- Do you have a university degree related to life sciences?
- Do you have a first international regulatory experience for full registration Vaccine dossiers (not local experience)
- Are you fluent in English?
Then, you might be the candidate we are looking for.
As a RA Officer, you have several responsibilities and you work independently.
- You coordinate all steps of the registration process (operational role).
- The area concerned is the rest of the world (not US - not Europe - not Japan)
- You are responsible for the compilation of files following local regulatories.
- You are also responsible for the follow-up and maintenance for Vaccines
- Contact you will have is internally (with the affiliates)
- You have a university degree related to life sciences and you have a first experience in the field of Regulatory affairs (operational role)
- You have experience in vaccines registration dossiers (not local experience) and you have experience with Vaccines regulation in the rest of the world (not US - not Europe - not Japan)
- You are fluent in English
- You are detail oriented and multitasking
- You are able to work independently
+32 10 68 53 30