For one of our clients located in Brussels, we are actively looking for an experienced Medical Advisor Rheumatology.
- Have a Medical Degree (Board certified) or a Master Degree in Health Sciences ?
- Demonstrate experience in rheumatology and in medical affairs or at the customer interface ?
- Speak French fluently, with a good level in Dutch and English ?
Then, you might be the candidate we are looking for !
- You serve as a key medical point of contact for the brand team:
- You support the medical training needs of internal business partners such as sales and marketing
- You review and medical approval of promotional materials
- You support the planning & implementation of symposia and educational meetings/events with HCP’s
- You provide recommendations for TL’s (Tought Leaders) and other external parties to serve as consultants, faculty
- You have the knowledge of local laws and regulations, global policies and procedures, compliance guidelines with respect to data dissemination
- You support the creation of promotional materials and you interact with external health care professionals
- You respond to external customer questions and needs, including escalations by Med Info & Sales in accordance with company-wide requirements for responding to unsolicited requests for information
- You ensure the local coordination of activities and engagement of TL’s
- You do speaker briefing
- You take the lead in organization of advisory boards
- You develop and maintain collaborations and relationships with relevant professional societies
- You develop and deliver scientific, educational, and promotional presentations
- You take a leadership role in Medical to deliver positive customer experiences
- You attend local and EU congresses
- You develop and/or contribute to the affiliate / therapeutic area medical plan and strategies
- You support data analysis and the development of slide sets and publications (abstracts, posters, manuscripts)
- You critically read and evaluate relevant medical literature to be current in the TA (Therapeutic Area)
- You keep up to date with medical and other scientific developments relevant to the product or portfolio
- You are aware of current trends, issues and projections for clinical practice and access
- You contribute as a scientific and medical expert to activities and deliverables of the reimbursement organization, in particular giving clinical input and insight to develop payer partnership programs and defend the product value
- You provide scientific training for sales and marketing personnel
- You identify and communicate local/regional research needs and collaborate with other regions and the global Development and Medical Affairs teams, Global Patient Outcomes/Real World Experience, and PAA teams to ensure Phase 3, 3b, and 4 (and Phase I and II where applicable} clinical programs meet the needs of local/regional customers (for example, through global medical planning processes).
- You review IIT (Investigator Initiated Trials) proposals and be the liaison between TL’s and our client
Education & Medical Experience
- You have a medical degree (Board certified) or a Master degree in health sciences
- You have knowledge in immunology
- You have experience in rheumatology
- You have experience in medical affairs or at the customer interface
- You have strong interpersonal skills, communication, team work, project management and pro-activity
- You have presentation skills
- You have coaching skills
- You have Commercial/business acumen and contribution
- You have the ability to ‘translate’ scientific data into meaningful and clear content for customer communications and engagement
- You have the ability to effectively partner cross-functionally including Marketing an sales, strong leadership
- You have a high workload capacity including ability to manage and prioritize broad deliverables of a complex nature
- You are proficient in working with the computer and in database entry
- You comply continually with all procedural requirements
- You are successful in self-managing priorities and multi-tasking projects
- You have the ability to work effectively and share information within a team environment
- You have expertise in literature identification and evaluation
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English
+32 10 68 53 30