For one of our clients located in Anderlecht, we are looking for a junior Japanese English bilingual Clinical Research Recruiter.
- Do you have an Administrative or a Life Sciences related degree?
- Do you have a first experience in an administrative or a recruitment position?
- Are you fluent in Japanese and in English?
Then, you might be the colleague we are looking for !
As a Clinical Research Recruiter, you have several responsibilities.
- You develop and maintain unit volunteer recruitment capability to conduct a broad range of exploratory development studies
- You provide proactive support for development of new methods and material for subject recruitment purposes and implementation of recruitment campaigns as well as assisting in the increase of the unit awareness
- You recruit, orient, schedule and ensure compensation for all volunteers and subjects participating in clinical research studies
- You assist in different secretarial, financial, regulatory and clinical trials source documentation related matters (e.g. Managing volunteers phone calls and visits, recording study data, maintaining source documentation, updating volunteer database specific to study participation, assistance in organizing meetings and travels, diary and meetings management, letters and mail administration, purchasing/orders management, contact with the suppliers, budgets set up and management, monthly expenses justification, bank account management, payment of the volunteers,…)
- You may participate in protocol related activities such as assistance in the review of the informed consent documents for assigned protocols, respond to queries specific to subject data collection, act as witness for the study medication administration in accordance with protocol.
- You may perform following-up of the subject in clinical trials and data collection
- You enrol volunteers in a study according to the criteria of the study and the medical profile of the volunteers.
- You have an Administrative or a Life Sciences related degree and a first experience in an administrative/recruitment position.
- You are fluent in Japanese and in English
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or clinical trials sector is a strong asset
- You have strong organizational and communication skills
- You have a strong team spirit
+32 10 68 53 30