For one of our clients, we are looking for a Chemometrician.
- Do you have a Univeristy level in Sciences with at least an additional degree in Chemometrics or in Statistics?
- Do you have a strong background in multivariate statistics and process optimization?
- Are you mastering the analysis of spectroscopic data (NIR, RAMAN, IR, Fluorescence, ...) and hyperspectral imaging data?
- Are you fluent in English and in French?
Then, don't hesitate to apply as soon as you can!
As a Chemometrician Consultant, you join the Technical R&D Department (TRD CMC Statistical Sciences). You provide chemometrics expertise for the design of experiments and the analysis of spectroscopic data and hyperspectral imaging. You support process and analytical activities of vaccines product research and development. You also support the understanding of statistical aspects linked to ICHQ8, Quality by Design (QbD) and Process Analytical Technology (PAT) principles.
- You provide internal chemometrics support in close interaction with the lab scientists, measuring device suppliers, technicians and data scientists.
- You communicate results and conclusions to non-chemometricians.
- You ensure quality and scientific pertinence of proposed solutions, implementation, execution, and outcomes.
- You deliver chemometrics expertise, supporting activities within an GSP/GMP as required environment.
- You provide chemometrics input in order to ensure compliant with PAT guidelines within R&D.
- You have a University level in Sciences with at least an additional degree in Chemometrics, Statistics with strong background in multivariate statistics and process optimization.
- You are mastering the analysis of spectroscopic data (NIR, RAMAN, IR, Fluorescence, …) and hyperspectral imaging data.
- You are proficient in process data modeling, monitoring and optimization (batch and continuous processes) in PAT environnement.
- You have at least 3 years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry or equivalent experience (chemistry, food, manufacturing industry).
- You have strong technical skills in multi-block.
- You have strong knowledge of design of experiments, general linear modeling, statistical computing, statistical modeling, and/or time series modeling.
- You demonstrate comfortable level of oral and written English and French.
- You have knowledge on Good Laboratory/Manufacturing Practices, Quality by Design, Six sigma is an asset.
- You are creative, innovative, rigorous and disciplined.
- You are a Team player, you have the ability to share knowledge with multidisciplinary teams.
- You have experience with R, Simca, Matlab, Python, JMP, Design Expert, etc.
- You have effective communication and presentation skills being able to liaise theory with the practical translations.
+32 10 68 53 30