For one of our client located in Brussels, I'm actively looking for a Project Physician in Oncology.
- Do you hold a Medical Doctor degree?
- Do you have 5 years' professional experience, including medical monitoring experience?
- Are you fluent in English?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for. Don't hesitate and apply now.
As Project physician (PP) you are responsible for supporting assigned drug development projects.You will provide medical expertise for the development and medical monitoring.
- You contribute to trial development: study concept, design and protocol writing;
- You work closely with other functional areas including pharmacovigilance, regulatory, operations, data management and contracts.
- You contribute to trial implementation: investigator’s meetings and training.
- You lead the medical monitoring process: support sites for enrolment, monitoring of recruitment and study data, medical education, maintenance of protocol, preparation of study reports and safety reporting to Regulatory Bodies, preparation and meetings with DSMB or IDMC, support audits and attendance to meetings.
- You hold a Medical Doctor degree
- You have minimum 5 years of professional experience, preferably in oncology. Pharmaceutical industry experience is an asset
- You have basic understanding of medical statistics
- You are fluent in English (oral and written), other languages are an asset
- You have a good level of computer literacy
- You are availability to travel
- You are dynamic
+32 10 68 53 30