For one of our client located in the Hainaut (between Mons and Charleroi), we are actively looking for a QA Senior Consultant (4 months project).
- Do you have a University Degree?
- Do you have at least 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance?
- Are you fluent in English?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for. Don't hesitate and apply now!
As a QA Senior Consultant, you have several responsibilities.
- You investigate deviations related to departmental activities. The investigations, including corrective and preventive actions and impact assessments of the products, needs to be documented in the deviations handling system.
- You assist in Change controls and suppliers management
- You follow up customer returns and destruction. Products/services are investigated physically and impact assessment on quality and compliance is performed before the products/services can be taken back for further use.
- You deliver GMP GDP training to departmental personnel in order to assure operational personnel has an appropriate understanding of the Good Practices.
- You assist in the routine activities of the department with doc and training administration
- You assist in check rounds and internal audits in the activities of the department. The goal of these self-inspections is to perform an in-depth review of the operation in view of the applicable cGMP regulations.
- You review and approve quality related procedures. These procedures assure the day-to-day activities are performed in accordance with the GXP regulations. Procedures are controlled by the document control system.
- You work in close collaboration with Quality Representatives and Quality Representatives of the company (Local Operating Companies).
- You assist in the preparations for external and internal inspections related to overall quality and compliance.
- You work in line with the Safety, Health and Environmental principles.
- You review and approve master data related to departmental activities.
- You review and approve the master batch records, based on the approved request for the departmental activities. These batch records ensure the activities will be performed consistently according to the cGMP regulations.
- You perform batch record review immediately after finalization of the departmental activities. This process assures the activities are performed in accordance with the cGMP regulations.
- You have a University Degree
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- You have a strong knowledge of GMP/GDP guidelines.
- You are a real team player, you are enthusiastic, independent and self-motivated.
- You have excellent communication and writing skills.
- You have a sense of initiative, quality, accuracy, and details.
- You have excellent knowledge of English and you are fluent in French.
+32 10 68 53 30