At Valesta, we are continuously looking for experienced CRA's.
- Do you have a University degree related to life sciences?
- Do you have at least 1 year of experience in monitoring as a CRA?
- Are you Fluent in English?
Then this might be the candidate we are looking for! Read more and apply now!
The CRA is responsible for "on-site" quality control of clinical trials to ensure that a clinical trial is conducted, recorded and reported in accordance with the protocol, the principles of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and the applicable regulatory requirements. The CRA works under the hierarchical supervision of the Head of Quality Assurance and Control unit.
- You perform on-site monitoring visits according to the monitoring plan and following the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and ICH-GCP guidelines.
- You ensure and control sites’ compliance with study protocols and regulatory obligations.
- You address issues in a manner that is beneficial for the site and the team.
- You report the findings of the "on-site" monitoring visits according to the company's Standards.
- You follow the sites’ findings until resolution, with the support of the study team and Quality Assurance and Control unit.
- You perform site staff training whenever needed during the study conduct.
- You ensure close collaboration between all actors of clinical trial research, as a privileged link between investigational sites and the study team.
You have a University degree or equivalent in the field of life sciences
- You have practical knowledge of the conduct of clinical trials
- You have a first experience as a CRA
- You are open to travel abroad when it's necessary
- You have excellent organization and communication skills
- You are fluent in English